Friday, January 22, 2016

Dolce - Review


REVIEW

Dolce is the second book in the Love at Center Court series.  Even though I read Verite, I don't feel that this is a series where you need to read the first book to enjoy this one.  Previous characters are mentioned though.

Blane meets Caterina through Sonny the radio DJ who is his friend (I use that term loosely).  Blane is taken with her pretty much from the start.

Catie isn't your run of the mill girl.  She's short, curvy, a women's studies major and has the mouth of a sailor. 

I loved Catie and Blane.  Catie was such a likable female character and I sometimes struggle with the female MC in books.  Even through the "twist" I still liked her.  I understood her reasons for doing what she did and I was rooting for her the entire time. 

I love a book that give me all the feels like this one did.   The way Blane refused to give up on her was very sweet and would make any girl swoon.

I'm not a basketball fan, it's just not a sport a follow.  But I can't help loving every single one of these ballers in this series.  They make me laugh and I am anxious to see whose story we get next!

4 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment