Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Protecting my Hart - Review

Review by Angie

Protecting My Hart by Danielle Wright



Tons of Romance and Action!

Wow! I loved it! Hartley and Slyde do not disappoint!

Slyde and Hartley first cross paths under not so ideal circumstances. They become friends first but then it turns into more. But when Hartley escapes the terrible life she is living she never excepts to cross path with Slyde or the people that caused her pain again.

Slyde has spent years searching for Hartley all while hiding under a disguise that he wants to be over with. Everything changes when he sees a woman in distress in a gas station.

Slyde and Hartley have heartbreaking stories behind both of them. They both want to move on with each other. I loved all the emotion that was packed into Protecting my Hart. I smiled, I was on the edge of my seat at times and I was almost to the point of tears a few times as well.

4 Stars!!!!

If you love a book packed full of emotion this is a great read. There is quite a bit of sexy time and a few things that would be considered "triggers" for some so, be warned. But it's still a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment