Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review of Rekindle by Morgan Nicole


Synopsis:

Rekindle:
verb; to revive something that has been lost

Loss and change are two things that Emma Grace is intimately familiar with. She knows better than anyone that sometimes, life happens. It happens often, and never in the way she expects. When she and her best friend, Cam make the move back to her childhood hometown in Alabama, life decides to happen again.

Rhett McCoy never forgot Emma Grace. Hell, every memory from his childhood included her. But that's what she was now. A memory. At least, that's what he thought until he finds himself standing in front of a very real Emma Grace.

Neither of them expected to see each other again, but when life hands you a second chance at your first love - how far do you go to protect it?
 


Review by Angie:

I am sitting her in disbelief that this is Morgan Nicole's first novel. 

Through the first 30% of the book I was really enjoying the book and thinking that this book was going to be a solid 4 star book for me. But, as I kept reading my feelings were changing and at about 50% in I had an epiphany...this book is a 5 star read. I felt like I was reading a book that was written by an experienced writer that has had several books published. It was wonderful and I don't think the smile ever left my face. Even during the scary times in the book (I know...weird, and I can't help but still kinda like the "bad guy" in the book). 

I really liked Rhett and Emma Grace but my heart is with Micah. I WANT MORE MICAH!! I have read in the past how people don't like insta love stories and to be honest...I'm not a huge fan either unless they are believable. Rhett and Emma Grace's story is believable. Heck, I am living proof of insta love. My hubby and I were only together for 2 months before he proposed and we have been married for 11 years now. 

I loved all the characters in Rekindle and I can't wait to read more stories in this series and see where Cam, Luke, Tanner and Micah end up. 

Amazing job Morgan Nicole...but honestly I didn't expect anything less than awesome from you two!


5 Stars!

Purchase Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Rekindle-engine-24-novel-Book-ebook/dp/B00VO0DGBU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428606961&sr=8-2&keywords=Rekindle

No comments:

Post a Comment